‘Weekend in Paris’ Competition Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The Hestan “Weekend in Paris” competition begins on 17th October 2017 at 9am and ends on 13th November 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Competition, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Meyer Group Ltd (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of United Kingdom who are 18 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Competition or win a prize. To be eligible to win, entrants must submit their name and email address via the Hestan.uk.com website.
3. Winner Selection: One winner will be selected by Meyer Group Ltd by a random generator. Winner will be notified by email on or about two weeks after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 7 days of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Winner prize: A weekend trip to Paris, France for 2 adults. Prize includes return economy flights from any UK airport to Paris from Winner’s chosen airport, 2 night stay at La Maison Camps Elysee and dinner for two at Le Jules Verne. Exact flight date/time will be selected at prize provider’s discretion. Prize excludes all airport transfers. Winner and guest are responsible for getting to and from UK airport at their own expense. Subject to availability, prize must be booked in advance. Prize must be taken between 2 January and 30 June 2018. Winner and his/her guest(s) must travel on same itinerary. All parts of prize must be used in conjunction with same booking. Winner and his/her guest(s) are solely responsible for ensuring they have valid travel documentation (including passport/visa/visa waiver as may be required), obtaining adequate travel insurance and appropriate vaccinations / inoculations for foreign travel at their own expense.
Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason.
Prize will only be awarded to entrants residing within the United Kingdom. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain parts of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the competition may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
6. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Competition or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Competition. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Competition. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select the winner among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered to participate in the Competition, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorised account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organisation (e.g. business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorised account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
7. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Meyer Group Ltd cc: ‘Hestan Weekend in Paris competition’ at Riverview Road, Bromborough, CH62 3RH. Request must be received no later than one week + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Competition is sponsored by Meyer Group Ltd, Riverview Road, Bromborough, CH62 3RH